The DB-1 demonstration board is an indispensable element of training courses regarding realisation of electric measurements. It may be applied in schools, distribution centres of meters used in the power industry as well as in training centres.
1) Power supply network socket 230 V.
2) Additional PE socket.
3) 230 V power supply signalling diode.
4) RCD switch.
5) Measurement socket.
6) TN network jumper.
7) TT network jumper.
8) RE1 (ZW RE1) earth electrode jumper.
9) Equipotential pipe connection jumper H2O (ZW H2O).
10) RE2 (ZW RE2) earth electrode jumper.
11) Measurement points P1, P2, P3, P4, P5.
12) Measurement point of the RE1 (E1) earth electrode.
13) Measurement point of the R (E2) earth electrode.
14) Measurement electrode sockets.
15) Irregularity selection switch.
16) Ground type switch for ground resistivity measurements.
The board DB-1 simulates home distribution network. It enables to demonstrate the method of carrying out the following tests:
It is possible to simulate typical faults and irregularities in the power network.
The technical parameters of the board DB-1 and the properties of particular functions:
– type of insulation: single, in accordance with EN 61010-1
– measurement category: CAT II 300V in accordance with EN 61010-1
– protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP40
Rated operational conditions:
– operation temperature: +10…+40°C
– storage temperature: -20…+60°C
– humidity: 20…80%
Other technical data:
– mains power supply: 230V
– warranty: 12 months
– dimensions: 405 x 300 x 140 mm
– weight: approximately 3,6 kg
– quality standard: development, design and production in accordance with ISO 9001
– protection: 2 x T3,14A 250V, or 2xF4A 250 V
– power consumption: approximately 15mW
– RCD type: 30mA type AC